Saturday, July 16, 2005

Sim the Second: Kate

Did as before with the house and furniture, except I made Kate be a bit more frugal than the first bint. You see, this time, I followed me-laddo's advice, and sat her down for a couple of days to learn some skills before forcing her out into the world of work. No money coming into the household can be risky for a spendthrift Sim. So, although she quickly became skilled enough to avoid causing a major kitchen incident, it wasn't long before she started to greet as well.
I'd sent her for some 'fun' by free shuttle to the Old Town, to have a browse at the shops (but being unemployed, she didn't get to spend anything) and to have a chat to any other Sims who she happened to bump into. Apparently this was supposed to keep her 'Social' level up. She was barely out of the house when she started to get tired, and the irritable bitch kept yelling at me incomprehensibly about her 'needs' in Sim-speak. She also succeeded in pissing off everyone she interacted with, including a passing dog, so her social level started to plummet too. I sent her home, where she refused to look for a job and would basically do sod all except eat, pee and sleep. Another one who wanted this ridiculous concept of 'Fun'. Aaarrrgh!
I've cancelled her too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home