Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The Dreaded Lurgy

God must be an Irishman, and he has clearly read my blog and decided to 'pit his haun doon' and afflict me with a foul pestilence for daring to criticise my Dublin experience. Late on Sunday night, I developed a sore throat, which I initially blamed on pollen inhaled on our evening constitutional. However, despite my best precautions (two Lemsip Flu Plus capsules), I awoke yesterday morning with what might be euphemistically described as 'a productive cough' and a streaming nose. Today this has escalated to sore head, sore face and sore ears.
Naturally, I'm feeling very sorry for myself at the moment, especially since I'm stuck at work in a fairly airless environment, and face a long drive home during the glorious Aberdeenshire rush-hour.
Abloo, bloo, bloooo, as Ray from Achewood would cry.


Ray, sobbing his little heart out Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home