Friday, July 15, 2005

Sim the First: Daniela

Started off in a nice wee house and got it furnished tastefully, if sparsely. Took a job immediately as a dog-walker and was promoted after 24 hours to a dog-groomer. So far so good.
After a few Sim-days, a message balloon popped up informing me that Daniela was sick of always eating salad, because she had nowhere to cook hot food. (WTF happened to healthy eating, the greedy swine!)
OK though, we've made a bit of money through the job now, so I bought her a cooker. Well, bugger me, did the silly tart not immediately go and set the thing on fire?! Honestly!! She didn't have enough cooking skill points, I'm told. Dear god. How she's supposed to find the time to learn to cook as well as groom dogs, spend inordinately long periods of time peeing, and sleep, I'm buggered if I know.
O well, I thought, I'll sit her down for an hour or two at the bookcase and boost her skill levels. No, no, no. Daniela starts weeping and wailing and generally throwing a hissy fit because she's "too depressed to study". My other half pointed out that I need to maintain her 'Fun' level if I'm going to get her to do anything. Well! Fun?! Fuuuunnnnn????!!!! Who the hell does Daniela think she is to demand Fun? Huh! Who has bloody Fun in this life?!
Christ al-bloody-mighty! I've cancelled the moany-faced cow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home